the irresistible

ever heard of burger bakar?
or burn burger *direct translation
or grill burger.
 well frankly im adding this in my AllTimeFavouriteJunkFoodEver list
yeap it is super duper delicious and its i couldnt resist it if there are 'sos hijau'
can u spot that sos hijau? sorry burger im not a good photographer. u look weird
actually i didnt know what is that sos hijau
and no its not wasabi, matila aq terbakar kalau sos hijau tu wasabi
my friend said its mayonise that has been coloured with green
wem okay so mustard is mayonise that has been coloured with yellow colour -_-



iklan iklan


tadaaaaa it it apartment burger.
consist of 5 burger meat.

this is my excited face

makan satu-satu la

oh my its flooding sos

om nom nom
 haha so thats my burger bakar.
will i eat i again? definately!!!!!
i will miss u burger :'(






No comments:

Post a Comment