the nerd

so me and my fello friends has been spending the whole weeks at library,
why why why?
sebab kami mahu belajar!!
well honestly most of the time we spent just doing crazeyyy stuff.


this is me pretending to be sick
and fatin trying to be a caring friend feeding me porridge

sometimes we sleep..


sometimes its better to day dreaming

well sometimes we did study

 candid and then she said: 'xcantik! ambik balik.'

tu yang senyum tu

 candid izzah and she also said: 'mulut aq weyh, ambik balik!'

ok kali ni jadi. tekunnya izzah

because its so cold here. and thanks to tangan misteri

the hungry hajar.

i forgot whether this is a candid or fatin pretending to be candid.

xmalu ambik gmbr sendiri
boooooo!!!

unleashing my photographer potential






so thats it. please pray for our results :P
Have a nice day people.

No comments:

Post a Comment