this new guy

4th JAN 2013.
during night.

I received this message at FB. just a FB friend and we chat till morning.
there is something special about this guy. Ok lets call him heart.
So me and heart, we have some kind of chemistry and we are able to share each and everything about us.
Our pasts and our dark secrets.
He is a great guy though, its not everyday i'll met a guy that will tell his past to me.
I felt honored becoz he gave his trust on me.
when i asked why did he share all those with me.
i get just 1 simple answer : becoz u r the only 1 girl in the world that does not fall for me.
he is a hottie though, i also find its strange for me not to fall for him.
well just hope that we will stick forever together.
so that night we made a promise that we wont fall for each other.
as heart and i both are short tempered(realized it coz we almost get into fight) and sticking as a friend would be better.
so overall that night is just an introduction of our self.
hope i will find a good best friend that i can share my story with.

i found this nice novel at wattpad
u can check it out here
tittle: One of the boys
the story is basically about this girl that joined football and become quaterback.
she has this 1 guy friend. they were soo closed. even they will sleep together hugging.
ive been dreaming to meet a guy like that ever since.


ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment