my distraction.


Whenever i felt upset,  angry, depressed or yang sewaktu dengannya.
i will find another distraction such as cooking, cleaning the rabbit's cage, window shopping 
and many more *ayat karangan BI tingkatan 2
so yesterday I bersiar-siar di 1B and I found this really cute sling bag
*i only knew 2 kind of bags, back pack and sling bag
oh wait wait i guess this is what they called as tote.
and yes I when first saw this tote I already fall for it.
Love at a first sight.

Felt like the was angin bertiup sepoi-sepoi bahasa, matahari tampak akan tenggelam
dan bulan kelihatan besar daripada biasa
hiperbola kan padahal duduk di shopping mall.
Yang ada cuma angin aircond and cahaya lampu kalimantang jak
So I pun dengan penuh anxious menuju ke arah beg tersebut.
and with no doubts I grab the bag and went straight to counter.
And then the cashier asks : Satu sahaja miss?
and I pun ber-monologue : oh my ! ini ni purchase with purchase ka?
malunya malunya tu la ndak pandai tengok betul-betul
then I confidently said: Ya *padahal ada peluh-peluh halus sudah di dahi
: Ok miss, Rm6 thank u for supporting our charity foundation and helped break the poverty.
wahhhhh Rm6? murahnya. and charity? 
turns out this is a charity bag and  alhamdulillah thank u Allah 
because u r giving me chance to do deeds today.
So people u should buy 1 too. 
There are two design, the other one is made up of straws.



 this 1 cost u Rm 15 but I think its worthed because of its cool design 
and yes because u are giving charity.

There is another thing that catch my interets at Cotton On.
at first i thought it was a cigarrete case (because my dad used to have 1)
turns out its was a cute purse or clutch I dont know what u called it.

snap snap

stay strong east African.

hello this is me being excited

i dont care if this tote makes me look fat. because  i have fallen for it.




tengok tote saya boleh bertukar warna!!!!
haha sorry guys i just too excited about my Chervon Charity Bag :P
ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment