Marina & the Diamonds

First of all thank u people sebab sudi menjenguk-jenguk blog saya ni.
Marina & the Diamonds? ever heard of it.
Well at first I thought it was somekind of a band.
Rock band or Indie band,
turns out its just a single female singer,
and her real name is -Marina Lambrini Diamandis-
and diamond is a translation from her surname 
and according to her 'the diamonds' is referring to her fans.
haha so many 'and'

so I did a little background check on her
here it is
*she started her career on 2005 and she is 28 years old (2013)
*so far she has 2 albums
 The Family Jewels and Electra Heart


honestly I think she is a beauty here is a few picture of her


cantik kan dia?? 
<3 <3 <3

this 1 I took from her website


ya I know I know the balloon look fake

and here is the song that I listened to


and 



haha the second video is kinda inappropriate for under 18 
but enjoy.
I like her song. I think its an influence from Katy Perry + Gwen Stefani.
have a nice day people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment